Strand Theatre, 543 Columbia Rd in Uphams Corner, Dorchester
Sunday, Dec 14
A FREE Community Concert
Highlights of Handel's Messiah at the Strand Theatre
TICKETS ARE NOW ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR STARTING AT 10AM ON SUNDAY.
Boston Baroque returns to the beautiful Strand Theatre to perform selections from its acclaimed interpretation Handel’s “Messiah.” Enjoy the “Hallelujah Chorus” and other beloved arias and choruses in a 90-minute, festive program. Featuring the Grammy nominated Boston Baroque Orchestra and Chorus, alongside an international cast of soloist, all under the musical direction of Martin Pearlman. Heard by millions of listeners across the globe, hear it for yourself – LIVE!
Sunday, December 14 at 2:00 PM
At the Strand Theatre in Dorchester
Admission is free of charge but tickets are required for entry.
Seating is general admission.
Sherezade Panthaki, soprano
Ann McMahon Quintero, mezzo-soprano
William Burden, tenor
Dashon Burton, bass-baritone
Saturday, Mar 14
A musical banquet with Boston Baroque!
Patron Tour to Poland
Exceptional music, unusual access, seamless travel!
Join us on an extraordinary journey for Boston Baroque patrons to the prestigious XIX Ludwig van Beethoven Festival in Poland!
March 29- April 5, 2015
Presented by R. Crusoe & Son, specialists in orchestra Patron Tours (BSO, CSO)
Click on the purple “View Invitation” button to view the full tour brochure.
Please contact Nina Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-490-8007 for full booking details.
- Warsaw Uprising Museum and Monument
- Museum of History of the Polish Jews
- Private Chopin Museum visit
- Lazienki Park and Chopin Monument
- Royal Castle including Rembrandt portraits
- Boston Baroque concert: Monteverdi Vespers of 1610
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the recently opened and acoustically spectacular Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra (NOSPR) concert hall
- Boston Baroque concert in the new hall: Handel’s Messiah
- Historical Museum’s Rynek Underground
- Basilica of the Virgin Mary
- Schindler’s Factory Mueseum
- Wawel Castle, including da Vinci’s “Woman with an Ermine”
- Kazimierz (Jewish ghetto) and old Town tours
- UNESCO rock salt mine galleries tour in Wieliczka
… And much more! Please click the purple “View Invitation” button above to view the full tour brochure.
Photo below: Newly opened National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra Hall in Katowice
NEC's Jordan Hall
Friday, Nov 14
Our new cocktail receptions for young professionals!
Boston Baroque’s new and fun cocktail receptions for patrons under 40 looking to connect with other young professionals and share their passion for classical music, arts and culture.
Join Improper Baroque an hour before our Friday evening performances. All you need is your ticket!
This season, purchase 3 concerts for $100 with our new 30 Under 30 subscription. ID Required upon pickup, all subscription tickets will be held at Will Call.
Complimentary cocktails from New England’s newest artisanal vodka: Silo Vodka
Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
In partnership with: