A musical banquet with Boston Baroque!
Honor & Celebrate!
Join us as we honor Anne-Marie Soullière for her extraordinary work in support of the Boston arts community and celebrate Boston Baroque’s initiatives locally and globally!
Saturday, March 14, 2015
The Four Seasons Hotel Boston
6:00-7:00 PM Cocktail Reception
7:00-9:00 PM Dinner, Live Auction, Presentation, Musical Offerings
EVENT PROCEEDS WILL HELP SUPPORT OUR ANNUAL FREE COMMUNITY CONCERTS!
Musical performances by Kevin Deas, bass-baritone, Martin Pearlman, harpsichord, and members and friends of the Boston Baroque Orchestra
Event Co-Chairs: Margaret H. Morton and Francine O. Crawford
Honorary Chairs: Mayor Martin Walsh and Julie Burros, Chief of Arts and Culture for the City of Boston
Master of Ceremonies: Joyce Kulhawik, Emmy Award-winning Arts & Entertainment Critic
Event tickets start at $325
Sponsorships start at $500
Click here to purchase and/or review event opportunities and benefits, or call C.C. Cave at 617.987.8600 x118
Patron Tour to Poland
Exceptional music, unusual access, seamless travel!
Join us on an extraordinary journey for Boston Baroque patrons to the prestigious XIX Ludwig van Beethoven Festival in Poland!
March 29- April 5, 2015
Presented by R. Crusoe & Son, specialists in orchestra Patron Tours (BSO, CSO)
Click on the purple “View Invitation” button to view the full tour brochure.
Please contact Nina Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-490-8007 for full booking details.
- Warsaw Uprising Museum and Monument
- Museum of History of the Polish Jews
- Private Chopin Museum visit
- Lazienki Park and Chopin Monument
- Royal Castle including Rembrandt portraits
- Boston Baroque concert: Monteverdi Vespers of 1610
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the recently opened and acoustically spectacular Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra (NOSPR) concert hall
- Boston Baroque concert in the new hall: Handel’s Messiah
- Historical Museum’s Rynek Underground
- Basilica of the Virgin Mary
- Schindler’s Factory Mueseum
- Wawel Castle, including da Vinci’s “Woman with an Ermine”
- Kazimierz (Jewish ghetto) and old Town tours
- UNESCO rock salt mine galleries tour in Wieliczka
… And much more! Please click the purple “View Invitation” button above to view the full tour brochure.
Photo below: Newly opened National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra Hall in Katowice
NEC's Jordan Hall
Friday, Nov 14
Our new cocktail receptions for young professionals!
Boston Baroque’s new and fun cocktail receptions for patrons under 40 looking to connect with other young professionals and share their passion for classical music, arts and culture.
Join Improper Baroque an hour before our Friday evening performances. All you need is your ticket!
This season, purchase 3 concerts for $100 with our new 30 Under 30 subscription. ID Required upon pickup, all subscription tickets will be held at Will Call.
Complimentary cocktails from New England’s newest artisanal vodka: Silo Vodka
Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
In partnership with: